2013년 3월 17일 일요일

upcycled bracelets, II


 Remember those recycled beads I got? I had some rounds as well, so, I made some bracelets of different designs. :)



 Using recycled glass beads are fun because you get to guess what kind of bottles they might come from. Hmm, violet colored glass. do you think it may have been a wine bottle?
 And this one...the bottles must have been soda bottles or maybe beer bottles...
the colors are all so spring-like, I could not help adding the daisy connector.


This one, I used teal recycled beads and some crystals. The chunky feel on your wrist feels great-- not too heavy, but just right. This should look great in the summer.

As I get more and more interested in this repurposing business, I now spend time looking at etsy for nice destash components I can work with. I haven't found anything I like yet...but if you have a piece of something you want me to rework and renew, I'd be glad to take that challenge!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기